Rynse LLC Terms and Conditions of Service
2. Rynse Description. Rynse is a subscription-based car wash membership plan. This Agreement is for the individual user and vehicle (“User” or “You”) that is registered with Rynse. This Agreement is applicable while using the Rynse website, on the date of registration and, if a membership is purchased, continues from month-to-month until the Agreement is cancelled or terminated in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein
3. Rynse Services. Through the Rynse website, a consumer will purchase an unlimited monthly car wash plan at the specified price in addition to applicable sales taxes. The user will then be able to receive unlimited express carwashes at specified Rynse network locations (the “Rynse Locations”). In exchange, a user who has purchased a membership (“Members”) will remit to Rynse their designated payment information and necessary registered car information (specifically license plate number and car make/model) and will be charged on a recurring billing cycle.
4. General Membership Policies.
- The Rynse Membership is valid only at participating Rynse Locations as specified on the Rynse website.
- The Rynse Membership is valid for the specified Services only.
- A valid credit or debit payment card is required to participate in the Rynse membership program.
- The Rynse Membership is not for Commercial and/or Professional use vehicles. For Commercial and/or Professional use vehicles email us at email@example.com
5. Payment and Billing.
- Credit Card / Debit Card Information. All payments are payable by electronic funds transfer from the Member’s credit or debit card account. Credit card information must be received and processed in order for memberships to become effective. You may edit your Payment Method information using your personal login information and accessing your customer profile portal via the Rynse website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you will be charged a fee and remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates and may require you to pay an initiation fee to reactivate your account. It is the Member’s full and sole responsibility to make and update any changes of contact or billing information including address, email or credit/debit card information through the Rynse website.
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed on the first day that you join Rynse and select a membership plan and shall be billed on the corresponding day each subsequent month thereafter unless and until your membership is terminated or cancelled. We automatically bill your chosen payment method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Rynse membership, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, plus applicable sales taxes.
6. Account Access. The Member who created a Rynse membership account is referred to as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over their Rynse account through the use of an identification name and password. The Account Owner has exclusive control over such information. Because your account may contain sensitive information, you should not reveal such information to anyone. By sharing such information, the Account Owner agrees to be responsible for the misuse of such information.
8. Membership Termination. Rynse reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your membership at any time for any reason, including for your failure to comply with its policies and procedures. Additionally, Rynse reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to honor any request for Membership.
9. Member Cancellation Policy (Effective April 29, 2021). You may cancel your Rynse membership at any time by contacting Rynse at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your membership will be canceled effective 1 day from your NEXT bill date. You will continue to have access to the service through the end of your next billing period.
10. Compliance with the Law. You must comply with all applicable governing laws at all times regarding your Membership.
11. Marketing. By signing this Agreement you agree to allow Rynse and its affiliates to market products and services to you in any form including, direct mail, email, telephone, texting or other means available. Rynse agrees not to sell member’s information to any third parties for the purpose of marketing.
13. Changes in Operating Hours/Temporary Closing of the Car Wash. As a result of repair, maintenance, weather or act of God; Rynse locations may restrict its use or temporarily close its facilities from time to time. There will be no reduction or suspension of membership fees during such time when the above-mentioned occurs and Rynse shall not be responsible for any such event.
14. Copyright Provisions. You agree at all times to honor all applicable copyright law with respect to the Rynse website, emails and e-Newsletters. As such, you may not duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit Rynse information except as specifically authorized in writing by Rynse. In addition, you may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained anywhere on Rynse material, whether electronic or in writing and may not infringe or use the Rynse brand, logos and/or trademarks without authorization.
16. Limited Liability. To the extent permissible under applicable laws and jurisdictions, in no event shall Rynse, or its subsidiaries or any of their shareholders, directors, officers, employees or licensors be liable (jointly or severally) to you for personal injury, property damages or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever as a result of your use of the Services offered by Rynse.
17. Disclaimers. Rynse does not guarantee that the Membership services which it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. Rynse may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Rynse website or Member e-Newsletters, partially or entirely. Rynse reserves all rights not expressly granted herein, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Rynse’s website and Member e-Newsletters and all related items. Rynse neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Rynse website or e-Newsletters will not infringe the rights of third parties.
18. Waiver. The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to resort to any remedy provided under this Agreement shall in no way affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
19. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
20. Complete Agreement. This Agreement constitutes and embodies the full and complete understanding of the parties hereto, and supersedes all prior understandings whether oral or written.
21. Governing Law. The law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall govern the validity, interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement. Any action brought with respect to this Agreement shall be brought in appropriate tribunal in Philadelphia and the Merchant agrees to waive personal jurisdiction in the event of such a dispute.